The UNC Gillings School of Global Public Health is dedicated to providing world-class education for the next generation of leaders in public health.
Our commitment to education, research and service has led the School to be ranked the number one public school of public health in the nation, number two overall.
Check out the beta version of our new Gillings Program Search (GPS)
for prospective students. The GPS provides a search option for our School's degree and non-degree programs, as well as the ability to drill down to an overview of each program's quick facts and related information about how to apply.
SOPHAS Virtual Fair
Tuesday, November 12 and Wednesday, November 13, 20139:00 am - 4:00 pm.
Meet school representatives from SOPHAS Public Health Schools in a live virtual setting.
Register now at www.SOPHAS.CareerEco.net
In their own words, here are some reasons our newest students chose the UNC Gillings School of Global Public Health:
- Everyone I've ever talked with who went to Carolina loved it!
- It's the top public school of public health.
- When I was applying, everyone was so helpful. They made me feel like family.
- Great programs, great professors, great weather!
- Students help each other and work together.
- Carolina is committed to diversity and communities.
- Global health is part of everything.
- It's a great university.
- Experts in obesity, child health, water, business and health, health behavior
- I can learn both theory and practice.