|Needs Assessment and Instructional Design
experience in adult education and training, OCE's continuing education
specialists can help you:
- Develop a promotion plan, budget and
schedule designed specifically for your target audience and program
- Develop and conduct training needs
assessments for target audiences.
- Define program objectives.
- Coordinate effective planning committees
that draw on the expertise of the school's departments and programs as
well as professionals with experience in the field.
- Design instructional activities that best
fit the educational objectives to meet the training needs of the target
- Select program cosponsors that augment the
credibility of your program and may be able to offer financial support.
- Create an instructional design that
maximizes participant learning and the transfer of knowledge and skills to
- Construct an evaluation instrument that
assesses the effectiveness of your program.
As a result of meetings
and discussions with the continuing education specialist, you will have a complete
program outline and schedule for all program activities, as well as a written
agreement on exactly who will be taking responsibility for every activity.
These plans are tailor-made to fit your particular program, work style and
Last updated July 14, 2006