Working with you and the
continuing education specialist, marketing specialists will develop a
comprehensive marketing plan with at least two goals in mind:
- Attracting the number and type of
participants who you want to attend your program.
- Enhancing the image of your organization
and the School of Public Health as providers of
quality continuing education.
Marketing and program
promotion services include:
- Defining your target audience with
- Identifying appropriate mailing lists using
our computer database of more than 25,000 health and human service
professionals and lists from about 250 professional and voluntary
- Writing and/or editing promotional copy.
- Producing promotional materials, such as
brochures, postcards, flyers and letters, and coordinating printing and
- Providing you with professional web site
and graphic design.
- Sending press releases to professional
newsletters and journals.
- Contacting media representatives and
coordinating on-site media coverage.
- Promoting your program on the OCE web site
- Including your program in the bi-annual
Continuing Education calendar, sent to 10,000 health and human services
professionals in North Carolina , the Southeast,
and the nation.
- E-marketing through listservs and other
Last updated July 14, 2006