|Enhanced Role Registered Nurse Training Program
The Enhanced Role Registered Nurse
Training Program is designed to provide nurses in local health departments with
the skills they need to perform physical assessments and to function under standing orders.
- Physical Assessment of Adults (PAA) is the
prerequisite for all upper level courses.
- All courses include a supervised clinical practicum.
- All courses are open only to nurses
employed by North Carolina local health departments.
- All courses require an application. (Must
be complete with clinical advisor information and supervisor's signature.)
of Courses and Prerequisites
To register for a
specific course, you must complete BOTH the registration form for the
course you are interested in AND an Application for PHN Enrollment in the
Enhanced Role Registered Nurse Training Program in order for us to verify that you have
completed the necessary prerequisites.
To sign up for a course, click a link below:
Need more information?
- For information about Introduction to Public Health Nursing, contact Hazel Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 252-364-1348.
- For information about Child Health Training Program, contact Cherelle Whitfield at email@example.com or call 919-843-9262.
- For information about Physical Assessment of Adults, contact Jean Davison at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919-962-9921.
- For information about STD Nurse Clinician Training, contact Jean Davison at email@example.com or call 919-962-9921.
Last updated October 21, 2013