|Robert Flewelling, PhD|
| ||Adjunct Assistant Professor
Senior Research Scientist
Pacific Institute for Research and Evaluation
||University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
||PhD, Health Behavior and Health Education|
||New Mexico Highland University
- Directs the evaluation of a large multi-site community-based substance abuse prevention project in Vermont that emphasizes environmental strategies.
- Collaborates on the national cross-site evaluation of federally-funded multi-state, multi-community substance abuse prevention initiative.
- Principal Investigator on a NIH grant to examine the use of alternative protocols for conducting underage alcohol sales compliance checks.
Primary Research areas
- Prevention program evaluation
- State and community substance abuse prevention systems/infrastucture
- Alcohol and drug use epidemiology
- Faculty research collaboration
- Practicum preceptor