From this site, you can find information on
- Research information tools, systems and technologies (such as supporting and enhancing interactive maps that show the location of research projects and REACH NC);
- Innovation Labs;
- Visiting professors and entrepreneurs;
- Scholarships for students;
- Research data stewardship
- Support of innovative enterprises, such as the Water Institute;
- Research Council and Conflict of Interest Committee; and
- Other strategies for enhancing innovation, entrepreneurship and successful research applications.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and at the address below.
Current Gillings Executive in Residence
, MS, chairman of the School's Advisory Council, is also the first Gillings Executive in Residence. Drawing from his extensive experience in founding and nurturing
start-ups and building them into global enterprises, Mr. Holzworth is
able to offer the School's entrepreneurs guidance in taking their
product or service to market.